Work in progress

The Global Screen Blog

Barcelona, Sant Sebastià i Monterrey: Pantalla Global suma 100.500 visitants presencials

S'inaugura l'exposició a Conarte

Pantalla Global viatja a Monterrey

“Itera (Nacen . Crecen . SeReproducen . Mueren)” guanya el premi al millor vídeo del concurs “Pantalla Global a Sant Sebastià”

Canvis en l’ecosistema audiovisual

S'estan mostrant 1 - 5 de 47 resultats.
Articles per pàgina 5
de 10

Últims comentaris Últims comentaris

«Ves enrere

Ana, thanks for a refreshing read. We share many t...

Matt
Ana, thanks for a refreshing read. We share many traits, you and I. You know I have always had a passion for the fantastical, the escapist. From Gothmog and his spells that we played together when I was 11 or 12 right up to the MMORPG's of today. Alas, I am freelance and a father now and have had to abandon online games. I simply cannot afford to get hooked these days. I allow myself only offline roleplay games, such as the incredibly addictive but ultimately unfulfilling Skyrim, where without any competition from other players, I alone rule. But in these virtual environments I cannot shake the feeling that the fantastical has been replaced by the ultimate in control from above, confined as we are by the code of the programmers, roaming like a rat in a maze. In the case of online games this control may extend further. Take America's army, created by the military to hone loyalty and inspire violence through online shoot-em-up gameplay. Just a thought...

Publicat el dia 18/01/12 14:41.

Calendari Calendari